Date(s) - 09/08/2014
5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Join us on Saturday August 9th at 5 PM (1736 Church Street) for a walking tour of the farm followed by dinner at 6 PM.
All proceeds go to Farmers Helping Farmers, where funds are used by two Kenyan Woman’s Group for Horticulture Skills Training & Slow Food NS to support sending Nova Scotia farmers to Terra Madre in Italy.
Chef Howell has prepared this preliminary menu and is subject to change based on veggies and fruit we harvest this week at the farm:
- Luau Roasted Pork
- Roasted Fennel puree Garlic sauteed New potato and Swiss chard
- Zesty Lemon Caesar salad
- Local Tsatsiki and Michaels Pita
- Lobster bisque
- Grilled herbed zucchini with sungold tomatoes
- Vegetarian Salad Rolls with Sweet Soy Dip
- Fresh Fruit Cobbler with Lemon Curd